If youâ??ve ever sat around and wondered why you canâ??t make your living writing sex columns, or looked in the mirror and sworn you were Samantha Jonesâ?? long lost twin, the Angelika Film Center is giving you the chance to prove your case.
SEX AND THE CITY finally hits the big screen on Friday, May 30th, and in honor of the long-awaited, much anticipated release, the Angelika Film Center invites you to participate in our exclusive SEX AND THE CITY LOOK-A-LIKE contest.
Patrons are invited to either write their own Carrie Bradshaw-style column, or dress up like their favorite character – send us your column or your photo, and weâ??ll pick our favorites. One winner in each category gets $150 in Angelika Cinemoney and their entry featured on this blog. Two runners up in each category get $75 worth of Cinemoney.Â Please send all submissions to email@example.com.
Also in honor of the big premiere, the Angelika Dallas will be serving cosmos all week long, so make sure to join us! SEX AND THE CITY opens on Friday, May 30th. See you there!
How to enter:
You can enter in either one (but not both) of the below categories:
Write your own Carrie Bradshaw-style column. While the topic choice is yours, please keep it under 350 words. If the written word isn’t your thing, you can also try dressing up as your favorite SATC character – snap a photo of yourself and e-mail it to us (clothing required).
- Entries must be received by midnight on 5/29/2008 to be considered eligible
- Please send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written entries must be 350 words or less. Photo entries are to be sent in .jpg format only and are to be no larger than 2 MB. Any written work with pornographic or x-rated implications will not be considered. Any photos containing nudity or sexually explicit content will not be considered. The Angelika Film Center reserves the right to define said terms at its discretion.
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old to enter
- There will be a winner and a runner up in the both the look-alike category and the written category. First place winners will receive $150 Angelika Cinemoney and runners-up will receive $75 Cinemoney.
- Only 1 entry per contestant
- By entering this contest, contestants acknowledge and agree that, if chosen as a winner or runner-up, their entry will be featured on the Angelika Film Center website (www.angelikafilmcenter.com), the Angelika Blog (www.angelikablog.com) or both.
- The Angelika Film Center will own all submissions. Entries cannot be returned to contestants. Digital entries are strongly encouraged.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.