If you thought our SEX AND THE CITY contest was too intense, too much work, or you just flat out hated the whole martini-drenched debacle, the Angelika has got a new contest for you!
BAGHEAD, a witty, tongue-in-cheek horror story from PUFFY CHAIR writer-director duo Mark and Jay Duplass, centers on a stalker whose favorite method of enforcing terror is no more complicated than lurking around with a brown paper bag covering his face.
We think there is genius in simplicity, and that said, have launched our very own Baghead contest. Click the thumbnail below to view the official flyer, but we’re basically looking for a photo or video of the most creative Baghead you can think of. Wear one to work, shop at the grocery store, recite a poem about your groceries – whatever you want to do. Just remember, we can’t be held responsible for any less-than-desirable reactions! Send your submissions to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Thursday, August 7th for a chance to win, and become an Angelika blog star! (Albeit, if you’re following the contest rules, no one will know who you are…)
BAGHEAD opens August 8th at the Angelika Dallas and Houston. Check www.angelikafilmcenter.com for advance tickets and showtimes!
Official Contest Rules:
- Must be 18 to enter
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm on August 7th, 2008
- One (1) first place winner will receive $100 in Angelika Cinemoney and their entry posted on www.angelikablog.com
- One (1) second place winner will receive $50 in Angelika Cinemoney
- One (1) third place winner will receive $25 in Angelika Cinemoney
- In submitting your entry, you are agreeing to allow the Angelika to post your entry on www.angelikablog.com
- All submissions will become property of the Angelika Film Center. Digital submissions are strongly encouraged
- All images must be sent in .either .jpeg or .pdf format, and are to be no larger than 800 px by 600 px. All video submissions must be sent in .mov or other Quicktime compatible format. Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited